Re: [Evolution] Backup contacts only

Dianne,
If you're running with Linux you may want to try rsync - it is a file copier that only copies changes. I tend to use it for all the evolution backups. I don't have a huge .evolution folder (2.7Gb) and it takes a few minutes to back it up (actually I back up my complete 'home' directory).
The command is explained well in the man pages and you can get rsync for MS if you wanted to backup to a separate PC.