Re: [Evolution] connect Evolution 2.28 to MS exchange 2007 on Fedora 12

Hi

On Thu, 2009-11-19 at 16:42 +1100, L wrote:
On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 3:05 PM, Mail Llists <lists sapience com>
wrote:
On 11/18/2009 10:15 PM, L wrote:
Hi

One of main reasons for upgrade  F11 to F12 was to hope to connect
evolution 2.28 to Exchange 2007. After a smooth upgrade to F12. I
tried to connect evolution 2.28 with evo-mapi to M$ exchange
server.
no luck at all, it crashed every time. The insttiute's exchange
server
does not open imap port.   i you have sucessful connection, please
share with me

best

Please install abrt on system, and file bugreport

1. For installtion, refer
https://fedorahosted.org/abrt/wiki/AbrtInstallation
2. Once, installed, start up abrt
https://fedorahosted.org/abrt/wiki/AbrtBasicFunctionality
3. File bug report
4. ????
5. Profit

 The only thing I have found that works is to install XP and
outlook
2007 in a VM.

 There is no limux client that works. (As of today anyway).

 You also might try the brutus server approach - but I didnt
explore
that too much.

  Good luck.

That's what I have, XP on VirtualBox. but I do hope linux evolution
will connect to MS exchange via mapi
Some guys talked about working evolution 2.28 (maybe on ubuntu??)