Re: [Evolution] removing my name from mailing list

On Wed, 2009-11-18 at 10:45 -0500, Matthew Barnes wrote:
On Wed, 2009-11-18 at 10:31 -0500, Reid Thompson wrote:
if you go to the url listed above, it provides the necessary information
for you to unsubscribe.

I don't have any control over this myself, but do you think these
frequent unsubscribe requests would be mitigated by changing the footer
to read something like: