[Evolution] Setting calendar alarm for meetings

I'm getting a meeting requests from colleagues and accepting and saving
those in the Evolution calendar (locally). When opening these meeting
instances, the following message is displayed: "Event cannot be fully
edited, because you are not the organizer".

That's fine, but I was wondering should be alarm be editable still?
Currently the icon is grey and I cannot set the alarm at all (unless I'm
the organizer myself, of course). Bug or feature?

Using version 2.28.1.