Re: [Evolution] disabling drag and drop folder move

El día Thursday, November 05, 2009 a las 04:25:43PM +0100, ??ukasz Nowak escribió:

Hello,

I am very happy evolution user, but sometimes I made a very wrong
thing - I move folders in pane. I hold little to long mouse key and
bang - folder with 20k messages is moved in another part of tree.

Everything would be good - I am using IMAP. This move operation
without any confirmation is send to imap and there are lot of side
effects.

So my question is:

 * is it possible to disable drag & drop move operation? in gconf? in code?
 * is it considered as feature to at least always ask before folder
move operation?

And may I add to the question or wish list:

* is it possible to move the actual presented mail to folder XYZ just by typing

       s=XYZ

(this is how I can do it very fast with the MUA 'mutt'); thx

        matthias
--
Matthias Apitz
t +49-89-61308 351 - f +49-89-61308 399 - m +49-170-4527211