Re: [Evolution] evolution mapi issues

On Sun, 2009-11-01 at 22:22 +0800, Ng Oon-Ee wrote:
I haven't touched my Buntu install for ages, so I have no idea what
version Karmic has. You should check, and lobby for 2.28.1 if you have
to.

Karmic has 2.28.1.

I've also updated my makefile for building code from the Gnome sources
so it works with the new git repositories, and it can also build the
openmapi code as well.  It's still in testing but a few people have used
it successfully; let me know if you want a copy.

I'm having very mixed results with stability; I haven't been able to get
Evo to function with MAPI anywhere near as well as I had it working a
year ago, with our Exchange 2003 server and the OWA backend.  In
particular, I've never even come close to getting the calendar support
working, and I'm seeing a lot of failures trying to SEND mail through
the Exchange server.

In short, so far, there's no chance I can give up my lookOut! running in
CrossOver and go back to Evo full time--as much as I'd love to.