Re: [Evolution] using skype

Good point. What I should have said is that IMHO Evo is not going to
implement a special Skype button. What is more conceivable, if there
were sufficient demand, is a general-purpose "Phone this contact"
button, which the user could set up to use whatever VOIP app he
preferred. I've no idea how practical this is (e.g. how many of the VOIP
apps allow you to specify the phone number from the command line or via
a DBUS message?)

Or probably more logical - get Skype to implement a plugin to get
contact information from the Evolution database.

P.