[Evolution] evo no S/Mime signing

        Hello List,

I want to use my S/Mime certificate but with signing I get this error:

<quote>
        Because "SMIMEEncKeyPrefs-Attribut konnte nicht hinzugefÃgt
        werden", you may need to select different mail options.
</quote>

I have NO idea what I should do.

The other thing is, if I send a encrypted mail to myself - it works, but
not signing  â  :{

Please Help.

Thanks a lot
Tim

Evolution 2.24.3, Linux Mint 6
Linux Mint6-Felicia 2.6.28-11-generic #42-Ubuntu

encrypt yes
signing no

--
PHYSICS: 50% Chance of Finding the God Particle