Re: [Evolution] evo MAPI - ProcessNetworkProfile:Mapi_E_NOT_FOUND

On Tue, 2009-05-19 at 22:30 -0700, Muhammad Sharfuddin wrote:
OS: SUSE Linux Enterprise 11
evo 2.24
MS Exchange 2k3

while configuring Exchange MAPI, when I click on "authenticate"
button, got the following error

ProcessNetworkProfile:Mapi_E_NOT_FOUND

and more interesting is that, this error is not universal, I mean not
every user got the above error. On the same machine, when I use
some other accounts I didn't got the above error.
all of the accounts, are doing well on MS Outlook.

Regards

Need more information .

1. More lines printed on the console.
2. Accounts that you tried. Are they on the same server or different
servers ?
3. What kind of exchange setup you are using ?

I suggest that you to raise a bug against SLED.

Thanks.

--
Johnny [johnnyjacob.wordpress.com | johnnyjacob.org]

"May you share freely, never taking more than you give "