[Evolution] Checking with list before making a feature request.

Hi;

I would like a keystroke enhancement.

Suggested hot keys:  { and }, or, ctrl-[ and ctrl-], or, Alt-[ and
Alt-], or, [ and ] (I only use . and , to search for unread mail).

I know F6 can be used to cycle panes, but that doesn't quite do it.  F6
still requires too many keystrokes.

Suggestion:

ctl-[ moves focus from selected folder in Folder List to first unread
message in Message List.

ctl-] moves focus to first (or next) folder flagged with 1 or more
unread message(s) in the Folder List.  The inbox folder would be an
exception or counted as the last folder.

All the other movement keys would remain unchanged and available for
use.
--
Regards Bill
Fedora 10, Gnome 2.24.3