Re: [Evolution] evolution-2.25.5 + evolution-mapi-0.25.5: error on start up

Not sure if you are still looking for a solution.  But, just in case...and in
case anyone else runs into the same problem.

I ran into a similar problem but with version 2.24.5 and here is what I
found out.  In my bonobo-activation-server.xml file there were several
entries.  The last one was where I had installed my compiled Evolution (my
$PREFIX directory).  Apparently bonobo found a version of the Evolution
files in a prior entry int the XML config file.  I was able to remove the
prior directory from the XML file to enable my Evolution to successfully run
(with the right dependencies), but I'd guess that you could also just change
the order of the entries in the XML file as well.

Hope that helps.

Chris