Re: [Evolution] Funambol, syncing, etc.

On Sun, 2009-03-15 at 12:09 +1100, Nick Jenkins wrote:
Hi all,

Following the recent discussions, I though that I would try the syncing
method that people have been talking about (Funambol + syncevolution +
genesis), to keep my evolution contacts + my phone's contacts in sync.
etc.

Thanks for that. Perhaps you would consider working this up as an
article for Linux Weekly News? I have no connection with LWN except as a
subscriber, but this kind of thing would be useful beyond the readership
of this list.

BTW, Fedora packages syncevolution but not genesis, so it's not that
much better than Ubuntu in this regard.

poc