Re: [Evolution] compose new message from template?

On Tue, 2009-03-10 at 09:39 -0400, Bharath Acharya wrote:
On Mon, 2009-03-09 at 13:14 -0400, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
I see how I can reply to a message with a template but I can't for the
life of me figure out how to compose a new message from a saved
template.

Anyone know?

Use the Templates folder in the local store. All your Templates would be
stored in there. Its a Drafts based plugin. Selecting a template should
invoke a composer for you and retain the template even on sending the
mail. That's the only difference for mails under the Drafts folder and
the Templates folder. HTH

That's good to know, as I'm unaware of *any* documentation on how
Templates are supposed to work. Looks like something I can use :-)

poc