Re: [Evolution] "Reindexing" mail files

El sÃb, 07-03-2009 a las 10:18 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan escribiÃ:
On Sat, 2009-03-07 at 12:44 +0100, Javier Vilarroig wrote:
Hi everybody.

    From  sudden death of Evolution caused by external causes I'm having a
lot of error while saving folder or while compressing. And folder unread
counters where giving incorrect numbers

What do you "compressing"? Evo doesn't support compression of folders.
Sorry, I meant compact. It's on the Folders menu, the shorcut is Ctrl-E.
The menus are in Spanish so I must translate to English.

The problem with unread counts is known and is in Bugzilla.
I will take a look, but only that seems unrelated with the error storing
folders. And it started at the same time.

You don't say what version of Evo this is.
It's Evo 2.24.3 on Ununtu 8.10 installed from Ubuntu repository.

Thank you very much for your help.
--
Javier Vilarroig Christensen
X Infor