[Evolution] Sleep & Crash

Hi all,
        I have had this problem before and occasionally I have it again. I
never really try to replicated but here is the description. This only
happened when waking up my laptop after left it for one hour or so
(connected to the power and the wired internet), whenever either I have
to write the paraphrase to sign my e-mails and just click on the
authorization button, not only evolution but also X freeze, therefore I
have to restart the computer. can anybody confirm such situation or
recommend a way to track it down ? Thanks

D.