Re: [Evolution] Trash mails can't be cleared?
- From: "Daniel.Li" <daniel_li usish com>
- To: Akhil Laddha <lakhil novell com>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Trash mails can't be cleared?
- Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 14:08:42 +0800
Below command works for me.
$ rm ~/.evolution/mail/local/folders.db
On Wed, 2009-06-17 at 21:52 -0600, Akhil Laddha wrote:
On Thu, 2009-06-18 at 11:28 +0800, Daniel.Li wrote:
I'm used to use Evolution 2.24.3, and now run version 2.26.1.
When I delete all trash mails from "Trash" folder, I get "Error while
Expunging folder". And there is a lot of mails that can't be deleted.
2.24.3 also has this problem? Can anyone helps? Thanks in advance.
It's a known issue.
] [Thread Prev