Re: [Evolution] Calendar Crashes

Pete Biggs wrote:
Hi -

For a while I've been suffering crashed of Evo when switching to the
Calendar.  I had sort of assumed that it was something buggy with 2.24.x
and I knew that 2.26.x was better.  Well I've just installed F11 with
Evo 2.26.2 and it's still crashing.  When starting from a terminal I get
the following:

(evolution:10662): calendar-gui-CRITICAL **: e_week_view_add_event: assertion `end >
add_event_data->week_view->day_starts[0]' failed

(evolution:10662): calendar-gui-CRITICAL **: e_week_view_add_event: assertion `end >
add_event_data->week_view->day_starts[0]' failed
0ed13b09-d880-f5f3-12e66beb-729bf8a8 is dumped

Does anyone with a better feel for Evo error messages know what might be
the root cause of this - I think it must be something in the calendars
I'm using, but where should I start looking.  The calendars I have are a
CalDAV one with a Zimbra source, 3 other read only Zimbra ones (i.e. not
CalDAV) and a google calendar.

Thanks

Pete