[Evolution] Priority of "Send/Receive" job and "Retrieve this Message" job

Good morning,

I use Evolution with Exchange OWA, and I often have problems with
looong lags for "Send/Receive" jobs, as well as for retrieving a
particular message (i.e., clicking its subject). Often the slow
retrieval of a particular message seems to be because it is behind
"Send/Receive" in the Evo's job queue.

However, 100% of the time, I'd prefer that retrieval of a
"particular," requested message would trump (jump to the top of the
queue over) the "Send/Receive" job.

I got used to this desired behavior in an old news reader I used to
use (Forte Agent), where the most recent action that the *user*
initiated jumped to the top of the job queue, and I think this
behavior is appropriate here, as well. (At least the Message Retrieve
general "Send/Receive" in priority.)

Please let me know if there's some way to configure Evo to work the
way I want, or whether I ought to file an enhancement request.

Thanks for your time,

Jamie