[Evolution] size filter]

By reading my self last message now, I can see...  I am asking in a Evolution forum for other software, it makes no sense. I am sorry.

Thank's a lot.

-------- Mensagem encaminhada --------
De: Thomas Mittelstaedt <tmstaedt t-mittelstaedt de>
Para: Eduardo Luchesi <eduardoluchesi gmail com>
Cc: evolution-list gnome org
Assunto: Re: [Evolution] size filter
Data: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 01:13:01 +0200

Am Dienstag, den 02.06.2009, 19:39 -0300 schrieb Eduardo Luchesi:
> I was afraid...
>
> Thank's a lot.
>
> Somebody know a powerfull email client??

Take a look at procmail (http://www.procmail.org/). I used it together
with fetchmail (http://fetchmail.berlios.de/), when I was on an old
FreeBSD (http://www.freebsd.org/) machine. My mail reader was Gnus
(www.gnus.org) on xemacs (www.xemacs.org).
You can do all sorts of preprocessing of incoming mails and then put it
somewhere where evolution can pick it up.