Re: [Evolution] Strangeness with Gmail IMAP

Pete Biggs, Mon, 01 Jun 2009 08:59:45 +0100:
I have no issue with Zimbra and Evo - it works correctly in all ways.
Yes there are some odd folders, but I find the easiest way is to
unsubscribe from them and then they don't bother you.

yes, it doesn't break anything (contrary to GMail), but I just thought
whether it woulnd't cool to actually use those weird folders.

MatÄj