[Evolution] I know it's not about Evolution, but...

I know it's not about Evolution, but I think it's the right kind of
people anyway...

Does anyone know if there's an application available to re-transfer data
on curtain ports? I have a problem with my ISP, who have blocked
outgoing port 25 from their users in order to eliminate spam. They only
allow port 25 traffic to their own mail server. The problem is that I
want to use a different mail server.

Is there an application that I can install on the mailserver and that
will be able to, for example, listen on port 125 and then resend the
traffic to the same localhost at port 25? Then I only have to change the
port for SMTP on Evolution to port 125 instead of 25.

Anyone?

/Peter