Re: [Evolution] faces

Hi,

https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution/+question/26770

would help you out.

On Thu, 2009-07-30 at 12:59 -0300, Ariel Garcia Traba wrote:
Dears
After all sorry for my English I speak spanish

I want to know how can I inserte an x-face in the header of all mails
Where can I find the header file to insert the x-face lines?

I think that It's a good idea for new versions to put into the menu
(Edit -> Preference > identity  >) near the signature a place where
anyone can put a x-face for all mails

In composer, you can 'Insert -> Face' .

HTH.

--
Johnny (johnnyjacob.wordpress.com | johnnyjacob.org)
"May you share freely, never taking more than you give "