[Evolution] x face

Message: 7
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 12:30:18 -0400
From: Matthew Barnes <mbarnes redhat com>
Subject: Re: [Evolution] x face
To: evolution-list gnome org

> On Thu, 2009-07-30 at 13:24 -0300, Ariel Garcia Traba wrote:
> > I want to know how can I inserte an x-face in the header of all mails
> > Where can I find the header file to insert the x-face lines?
> >
> > I think that It's a good idea for new versions to put into the menu
> > (Edit -> Preference > identity  >) near the signature a place where
> > anyone can put a x-face for all mails

> There's a plugin for inserting X-Face headers to outgoing mails, but
> it's been marked as experimental due to usability issues.  Some distros
> don't ship experimental plugins, others package them separately.  You
> haven't said what distro you use.

I m using 2 pc with Evolution 2.27.2 under Suse 11.2 and 6 with E 2.24.11
With 2.24 there is a plugin but you have to put the face into each one. I need, like the signature, that the png  apears into each one that you send.
Is there any file Where can I find the header and insert the x-face lines?
Thank you very much