Re: [Evolution] x face

Le jeudi 30 juillet 2009 Ã 12:30 -0400, Matthew Barnes a Ãcrit :
On Thu, 2009-07-30 at 13:24 -0300, Ariel Garcia Traba wrote:
I want to know how can I inserte an x-face in the header of all mails
Where can I find the header file to insert the x-face lines?

I think that It's a good idea for new versions to put into the menu
(Edit -> Preference > identity  >) near the signature a place where
anyone can put a x-face for all mails

There's a plugin for inserting X-Face headers to outgoing mails, but
it's been marked as experimental due to usability issues.  Some distros
don't ship experimental plugins, others package them separately.  You
haven't said what distro you use.

The problem with this plugin is that you have to specify in each mail
individually that you want to include the x-face. That's cumbersome.

        Xav