Re: [Evolution] Access gmail account from Evolution

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 3:44 PM, Barbara Tobias<sbtobias allegiance tv> wrote:
I would like to download mail from my Gmail account using Evolution.  I
have set up the Gmail account but am unsuccessful in the download.  I
suspect the problem is not knowing how to tell Evolution what password
to use.  Thanks.
       Barbara Tobias

When you set up the account you should have set the encryption fields to SSL.
Just make sure you're connected (The picture on the bottom left should not
have 2 parts) and click the send/receive button then evolution should ask for
your password. If you clicked the check box to remember your password you only
need to enter it once.

Regards,
Filipe