Re: [Evolution] suddenly empty sent folder

I found the email--somehow they got into a new sub-folder under one of
the other main folders! I know I didn't create that sub-folder not did I
move any email to it!

I've dragged that subfolder up to the old main Sent folder but can't
seem to get the emails back into the main Sent folder. I tried to copy
and past them into it but nothing would paste.