Re: [Evolution] Wish List?

On Tue, 2009-07-14 at 09:42 -0400, Philippe LeCavalier wrote:
Hi All,

I'd really like to see a choice to remember last used SMTP server in
the settings. When I spend a day on-site at clients it frustrates me
to constantly have to choose from the drop down.

Which drop-down? You mean the From: selection?

In Thunderbird, it just remembers the last one you used and uses that
one until you manually choose another and so on. This can be unwanted
as well though, so I think ideally, a setting somewhere to "remember
last used SMTP server" would be perfect.

I think you mean "remember last used From: address", which is not the
same thing (you can have multiple addresses via the same SMTP server).

If I'm not submitting this to the correct list please
advise...Choosing SMTP server....Send ;)

Register it at http://bugzilla.gnome.org and post the bug number here in
case anyone wants to add a comment.

poc