Re: [Evolution] Evolution-list Digest, Vol 48, Issue 9

-----Original Message-----
From: evolution-list-request gnome org
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Evolution-list Digest, Vol 48, Issue 9
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 12:00:04 +0000

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 10:06:07 -0430
From: Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve>
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Need help with serious issue
To: evolution-list gnome org

On Tue, 2009-07-07 at 10:44 +0530, Ruchir Brahmbhatt wrote:
> Anyone has faced this issue before? Currently it has become tedious
> for me to manage the mails as I have to use gmail to move mails in
> folders.

I see from the Bugzilla page that you managed to solve this. Perhaps you
could follow up here just so it's recorded for the archives.

poc

Yes I managed to solve that but for that I had to move my imap folder and re-download it. J
Not sure if I can move my mails back to imap folder without messing it up again!

Thanks,
Ruchir