Re: [Evolution] calendar icons

So it depends also on the server/software which created/modified the
event.

The CalDAV server in this case is Zimbra.

I don't particularly like doing it, but attached is a screenshot of an
appointment - it shows a calendar entry with the "meeting" icon on it
and the event editor for that entry under it.

Sorry - that email is largely a duplicate of another I sent - I thought
this one had failed when it didn't show up within a couple of hours -
blaming the attached screenshot, I sent it again with out the
attachment.  Obviously it was just in some moderation queue for a couple
of days.

Sorry peeps.

P.