[Evolution] Error while Refreshing folder

I'm using Fedora 8 and have been accessing an IMAP account for 4 years.
All of sudden today I've been getting an Evolution 2.12.3 error message
and I'm not receiving new e-mail (even though I can read new e-mail via
webmail access to the same account). Here is the error message:

Error while Refreshing folder.

Incomplete server response: no information provided for message 821

I haven't updated recently (nothing to update). Any idea on what is
wrong?

Rick B.