[Evolution] Unread message mis-count in search folders

OK Guys, Here's a different perspective...

I thought I'd file post tonight and then a bug  as I have had mismatched
search folder message counts for about a month since upgrading to 2.4.2.

I've subscribed to the list & read a bunch of the posts, and have seen
some comments relative to my unread mis-count problem but none really
like what I have....had.

I've just started using search folders - For the last year or so, I have
been holding on to the Outlook tradition of filtering out of the in-box
& moving mail to folders on the tree.

I thought I'd start using Evo as intended, and created some search
folders.  Then the Evo-list search folder got immediately messed up when
from habit, I read some posts from the in-box, auto-marking them as
read, BUT, the search folder still counted all as unread.  I have been
several counts-off since, in that and a few other search folders.  I
could "fix" it if I manually marked-unread *before* leaving the in-box,
but once I'd left it, that wouldn't work.

Now this has been going on for many days, Evo has been opened and closed
many times ans the machine restarted and re-booted many times. This
afternoon the folders were still off-count. Moments ago, I set a
recurring calendar appointment, switched over to read mail and get
screen-shots ready for this post.  As I worked through the folders, I
noticed the counts were now correct.  So I couldn't take screen-shots.

        I did get a screen shot on Saturday, And you can see the Search
        folder off-counts & the CRAP folder up the tree there - a Manual
        filter, catches blatant stuff Junk misses. Both Evo and Choir
        display no unread messages in the folders- scrolled up and down
        several times to be sure!

This afternoon I deleted 3 Evo-list posts from the CRAP folder, Keyed on
"SPAM" "[Evolution] Spam in IMAP inbo..."  (They're still in the search
folder however-assumed normal behavior.) This action apparently caused a
Check-Count of search folders, as that's the only action that I can see
that logically makes sense. A calendar change doesn't.   Now the DATE is
of note here... The 3 deleted Evo-list messages were from Saturday Jan
17  4:39am, 7:05am and Monday 9:28am   The Junk filter has been working
great, so I haven't had anything to delete for a long time from CRAP -
so NOTHING was in the folder for the screen-shot taken on Friday the
16th.
I did not notice at the time of deletion, whether or not the message
count corrected itself immediately or not, but when it was restarted for
this evening's session, the counts were correct.

So, I guess I can't really file a bug report as it's now working
correctly...

I'm still confused, but Evo's still sending and receiving as it's
expected to do, so I'm happy.

Scott