Re: [Evolution] vfolder with both and and or criteria

Greetings,

On Fri, 2009-01-23 at 08:36 -0500, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
I need to create a vfolder that has a bunch of "or" qualifications and
then filter all of those results through another qualification.  So:

(qual1 or qual2 or qual3) and not qual4

I don't think I can do this in a single vfolder.  A vfolder of a vfolder
would do it I guess, but oh yeah... 2.24 dropped the ability to have
vfolders of vfolders (amongst a whole slew of other things
dropped/broken).

Really?  *sigh*  Yet another reason I have not yet upgraded from 2.22
*sigh*  Why does it seem that on many things I use/need, evolution keeps
going backward?  First MHMailboxes, now vfolders of vfolders?

-dkap