Re: [Evolution] Junk email - please help!

On Mon, 2009-01-19 at 14:52 +0100, William John Murray wrote:
I posted a few days ago, asking how to make a junk folder.
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2009-January/msg00104.html
  Now my life has got worse. I have junk filtering turned off in
  Edit -> Preferences -> Mail Preferences -> Junk
                [All 3 of the top boxes are empty]
   and also in
  Edit -> Preferences -> Mail Accounts -> Edit -> Receiving Options
   All the bottom 3 check boxes are empty, and the very last is grayed
out.

  but my emails just softly disappeared from my inbox again. As I cannot
see my junk folder this is Very Bad (TM)
   Can no one help? Does 5 years as a user end have to end like this?
Because this is not a way to work.

Sounds like a serious bug.  One last thing you can try is to disable the
junk plugins themselves under Edit -> Plugins.  Look for:

   [ ] Bogofilter junk plugin

   [ ] SpamAssassin junk plugin

Leave those unchecked until you get your virtual Junk folder back.

Matthew Barnes