Re: [Evolution] How to make a junk folder?

On Thu, 2009-01-15 at 10:19 +0100, William John Murray wrote:
Hello all,
        I have trouble at the moment with evo marking good mail as junk.
I have turned off the filtering and deleted the downloaded folders and
seem to have my mail back, but the root problem is that I can never see
junk mail.
   There was a REAL folder called 'junk' on the server; I just deleted
it.

Having a "real" Junk folder in no way affects Evo's virtual Junk folder.
You can have both. Same with Trash.

   Is there a way to make evolution rebuild its virtual junk folder?

What do you mean: that the virtual Junk folder doesn't appear, or that
it's empty?

If it doesn't appear, it could be a bug and would be worth reporting to
Bugzilla. If it's empty, I guess you could mark some messages as Junk
and they should show up in the folder.

You don't say what version of Evo you have.

poc