Re: [Evolution] Compiling Evo

This constant is declared on E-D-S. You must first build E-D-S.

He mentioned he had the devel package for E-D-S 2.24.2 installed.  I
think it's a new symbol in libcamel and we forgot to bump the E-D-S
requirement in Evolution's configure script.

The solution is to upgrade to E-D-S 2.24.3.

Hi all !

When I downloaded Evo 2.24.3 from Gnome's FTP, the new EDS was not
there, so I thought that EDS 2.23.2 was enough.
Then, I have noticed later that EDS 2.24.3 is on the FTP too, so I
have compiled and installed it, and now, Evo compiles very well.

Thank you very much for the help,

Nicolas
(Strasbourg, France)