[Evolution] Problems with exchange connector

I tried to turn on client certificate authentication on my exchange
server, and now evolution will not connect to my exchange server.  I've
backed out all the changes, but it still won't connect, giving me
"Cannot connect to server.  Make sure the URL is correct and try
again.".

I think what's happening is that a certificate for the server has been
cached somewhere by evolution.  I've tried deleting several things:
cert8.db, the cache directory, etc.  But without success.

Any suggestions?