[Evolution] Custom Calendar view

I would like to create a custom calendar view...where I can display a month (and only 1 month at a time). For
example, if I show January I do not want a couple days of December prior, nor a couple days of Feburary to
show.  I do not seem to be able to do this using the custom calendar views (for some reason, doesn't seem to
do much on my system---if anything).  If I need to change some files and re-compile, I am able to do that,
but was hoping someone familiar could point me in the right direction and save me a few hours of hunting
around through the files....if this is should be possible using the custom views...even better, but a little
guidance is obviously needed :).

Thanks for any assistance,

Tony