Re: [Evolution] emails copies to Trash automatically, when moved

On Fri, 2008-12-26 at 03:15 -0800, needee wrote:
evolution-2.6.0-49.78

whenever I move an email from one folder to another, a copy of that
particular email also goes to the Trash folder

e.g I have an email in the folder "Inbox" , right click on that email > Move
to folder... > and Select the "Customers" folder, its .. DONE, that is that
email moved from the "Inbox" to the "Customers" folder but another copy of
that email is in "Trash" too ... why ?

Regards
needee

        Hi,
taken from
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2003-October/msg00535.html

... a move is a copy & delete. since the actions apply to the
source message, the mesg is being copied to another folder, then the
original is marked as deleted. ...

        Hope that helps,
        Milan