Re: [Evolution] empty Inbox

I done.But it doesn't show my email in  Inbox folder.
On Sun, 2009-01-04 at 00:09 -0800, Scott wrote:
Moshan,
I have had that issue several times with linux upgrades. If you had a
version of evolution that had the 'backup settings' in the file menu
(and actually used them,) then the 'restore settings' should allow you
to import your mail and settings from the previous backup, as I
understand it. That having never been MY case, (never remember to get a
good backup) I have renamed the new ~.evolution/... folder and copied my
old ~.evolution/ files over to the new /home directory.  Usually I get
all my mail and addresses that way without too much aggravation. (No
imports needed, as all is there on restarting Evolution) I sometimes
have to redo the mail accounts though.

That said... I'm having some problems with my latest upgrade. I got my
mail and addresses OK, but have a HELP request out for buggered
filtering issues. seems to all want to go to Junk and wont filter to
proper folders.

Scott