From: evolution-list-bounces gnome org <evolution-list-bounces gnome org>
To: evolution-list gnome org <evolution-list gnome org>
Sent: Wed Feb 25 20:11:39 2009
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evolution display / usability issues

On Wed, 2009-02-25 at 23:07 +0000, Wobbly_hs wrote:
By "conversation view" I meant sorted in the normal manner for
business use (top posting) and separated by conversation (subject) -
i.e. threaded in the same order.

What has top-posting got to do with threading? Top-posting is a quoting
issue. It seems to me that business users top-post because they (or the
people they correspond with) don't understand threading and feel the
need to reproduce the entire state of the conversation in each message.

poc