Re: [Evolution] Evolution display / usability issues

On Wed, 2009-02-25 at 00:15 +0000, Wobbly_hs wrote:
On this latter one I note that Thunderbird 3 now proposes to include a
conversation view!  Wonder how long it'll be before Evolution catches up
too?

        Hi,
you can achieve similar thing with Search Folders, just include your
sent folder with other folders and enjoy. It's there for years, I guess.
The only thing is to use the "match-all" rule.

I would also advice you to include only some exact folders, because
adding to such view all the folders takes unbelievable time to finish,
even on actual trunk. (For me it is more than 100.000 messages in all my
imap folders.)
        Bye,
        Milan