From: Art Alexion <art RHD ORG>
To: poc usb ve, evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evaluating Evolution- some basic questions
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 07:24:14 -0500
Mailer: Produced By Microsoft Exchange V6.5

I see where the first can be a problem. The solution is a simple as don't open the messages, but read them in the preview pane with images turned off. When you want to display the images just for that message, just press ctrl+i.

I don't see the second as a problem and don't think evo should abandon standards because they may confuse a very few windows users who won't accept the reasonable explanation.

--
Art Alexion
MIS/Central Office Support