Re: [Evolution] migration from an old system using dot-evolution

as Patrick points out below, i'd forgotten to write to the list. so
repeating it here so everyone can see it. i reformatted and augmented
the wiki entry on home directory migration. i think it is clearer now
than it was, but take a look and edit it or revert it if you prefer.
i'm not totally happy with the new text either, but it's the best that
i could do with my limited wiki knowledge. here's the direct link

http://www.go-evolution.org/FAQ#How_can_I_transfer_all_my_Evolution_data_between_computers.2Fto_a_new_partition.2Fto_a_new_computer.3F

finally, thanks to patrick for the help - i got my old emails back and
found a few lost friends
seth