From: Art Alexion <art rhd org>
To: evolution-list gnome org <evolution-list gnome org>
Subject: New message count problem
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 10:40:04 -0500

This is in addition to the unread message count bug.  This one is more
serious because it prevents access to read mail in the inbox.

I currently have about 5000 items in my inbox.  Evo is showing 12.  Last
week it was showing 28.  It periodically shows the correct amount.  I
haven't determined whether it coincides with the incorrect unread
message count.

Evo 2.4.3
Ubuntu 8.10

--
Art Alexion
Resources for Human Development, Inc.          215-951-0300 x3075