Re: [Evolution] libmapi-0.8 compilation problem

On Fri, 2009-02-06 at 11:12 +0100, FrÃdÃric SOSSON wrote:
I am trying to compile libmapi-0.8 on my Fedora 10.  (first I compiled
Samba 4 alpha 6).

There are pre-compiled packages for Fedora here:

    http://mbarnes.fedorapeople.org/mapi/

Or you can build the SRPMs if your architecture is not i386.  It will
save you some pain.

To get answers about your linker error, you'll have to provide more
details about what you did to get to that point:

  - What configure flags are you using for both libmapi and samba?

  - What is your LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable?

  - What is your PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable?

Matthew Barnes