Re: [Evolution] The incorrect unread message count bug

On Thu, 2009-02-05 at 12:20 -0500, Art Alexion wrote:
Please tell me that this will get attention, and possibly get fixed,
with the next release.  I have been OK with living with it, but it is
really starting to get annoying.  I have no coding skills, but will help
in any way you can use me.

I'm not sure what it is that you are describing.  My "Unread mail"
vfolder currently (on 2.24.3) says:

9129 unread, 2246 total

Seems perfectly reasonable to me.

:-)