From: Art Alexion
To: 'mcrha redhat com' <mcrha redhat com>
Sent: Thu Feb 05 08:24:18 2009
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Configuring GAL properly

Thanks. I am going to try that now. On the LAN, GAL is hosted on the domain controller server, which is a
different server from the exchange host.

The only reason I thought that this _should_ work is that GAL can be queried from OWA.

Will report back.

PS: sorry for the top post. Best I can do when respondin from this phone.

--
Art Alexion
MIS/Central Office Support