Re: [Evolution] IMAP IDLE extension

On Tue, 2009-01-27 at 23:01 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Yes, the roadmap comment says as much, but it said exactly the same
thing on the 2.24 roadmap, which is why I wondered if there was anything
more concrete.

Just a note about how to read the roadmap.

The Task List section is stuff developers have signed up for and are
actively working on for the next release.

The Proposals section gets copied and amended from release to release.
It lists stuff we'd still -like- to do if we had sufficient manpower.
It's a pot of ideas from which developers and contributors can browse
and sign up for items of interest.  There is no time-table for any of
the proposals.

A few of us have talked about extending our planning beyond the next
6-month release, so both developers and users have some idea of what's
on the distant horizon.

As always, those pages serve more as a "who's hacking on what" bulletin
board than a formal commitment of features for the next release.

Matthew Barnes