Re: [Evolution] How do I delete or rename the pesonal tasklist?

On Mon, 2009-12-28 at 10:31 +0100, Thomas Mittelstaedt wrote:
Am Montag, den 28.12.2009, 09:54 +0100 schrieb Aniruddha:
> Hi,
>
> I can't delete the standard 'Personal' task list in Evolution. I can
> rename it but when I restart Evolution is has the default name
> 'Personal' again. How do I delete or rename the default 'Personal'
> task list in Evolution?

Well, If I remember a previous post on this list correctly, you have to
use the configuration editor to do this.
Here on linux with gnome it is an application called gconf-editor and
you have to edit the key called /apps/evolution/tasks/sources
It's xml and it contains an entry for the personal task list. You can
edit/delete that entry, but I haven't tried this myself, so be careful,
i.e. properly backup your evolution data.
(http://www.go-evolution.org/FAQ#How_can_I_completely_backup_evolution.3F)

I also found this in the mailing list archives:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2006-April/msg00117.html

Thanks! I'll check it out