Re: [Evolution] Bug 579185

ÂI love Linux and Evolution, but my job requires full access to Exchange Server. I really want
to dump Windows.

But does your employer want you to do that? Back from my sysadmin
days, I remember how we loathed people who
"knew better" and just had to do things in their own way disrupting
company IT strategies, causing extra support costs.

how it can be elevated to a critical issue?

Presumably by a paying customer with lots of support contracts filing
a bug with their Linux vendor in question?

--tml